Monday, April 16, 2012

White Clothing + Spring

I like white. It's refreshing, flattering, gentle and sexy and wonderful for Spring time. I have far too many white tops, mostly of a hippie variety, and I always feel so pretty when I wear them. I also feel paranoid and a tad stressed because I do have a tendency to miss my mouth when I eat, but what the hell. Nothing a bit of soap can't fix, right? The only other awful factor about white is the iron. I had a fabulous white shirt from H&M that I completely destroyed when I used the wrong setting on the iron. I burned a huge hole right through it. Devastated I was. Not my brightest moment (no pun intended).

Anyway, I'm on a rant about the joys (and tragedies) of white clothing because I just saw a new lookbook over at Free People and yes, you guessed it, everything was in white! I'm excited. I happen to think white is fantastic and looks good on pretty much anyone (except for white pants), and so now I just have to share my favourite finds with you ;)

Pointed Cape Dres
Cut Out Sequins Mini
Satya Short Lace Dress
Wandering Star Dress
Sleeveless Miles of Lace Dress
Laceys Tunic

131629_Shop FreePeople.com!

Go to Free People if you'd like to see more whites for Spring time.

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's the same reason i hardly ever dare to wear white. Paranoid i'll go out and stain it or something. But looking at the pointed cape dress and the satya short lace dress i might even try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog
    and wanted to mention that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!
    my web site :: burberryheadband

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! xx