Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tavi Gevinson + Her Closet

I adore Tavi Gevinson. She's funny, mismatched, bold, witty, articulate, and totally knows her fashion shiz. I don't always like what she wears (sometimes I hate it) but I admire her spirit, her words, and what she stands for. If you were ever afraid to wear something for fear of being ridiculed...look no further. Tavi Gevinson wrote the book on wearing whatever the fuck you want :) Check out her blog The Style Rookie for the adventures and fashions of Tavi Gevinson.



Tavi Gevinson Closet Interview for Stylelikeu.com

3 comments:

  1. Loved your comment on her page -she totally does remind me of Michelle Williams! And also a little bit of scarlett johansson in lost in translation!? Check out my blog at: tobyknows.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yeah I can see Scarlet, too! How cool to look like two very gorgeous women. I checked out your blog, and I dig it! I'll be checking back!

      Delete
    2. Haha thanks! Loving the platforms!

      Delete

Thanks for the love! xx