Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shoes of the Day + Platform Theme

I've been creeping on some shoes over at Free People and I've sort of blown myself away with the fact that I am totally into their platform shoes! Normally I don't go for a chunky, platform style, but damn, these are cool. And did I mention that they are suede and/or leather? Shoe lust...



Eloise Platform Shoe. Open toe suede platform with wooden heel and adjustable t-strap closure.


Gavin Ankle Strap Platform Shoe. Leather ankle booties with adjustable ankle strap and wooden platform heel.



Archduchess Platform Shoe. Oxford plattforms with lace-up closure and buckle ankle strap. Suede, leather, synthetic.

131629_Free People Logo 125x125
Check out the sale section over at Free People for more info on these fab shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! xx