Thursday, April 26, 2012

Minimale Animale + Sexy as Shiz

Los Angeles label Minimale Animale has just rocked my world with the release of their 2012 swimwear look book. This collection is actually really cool because there seems to be a lot of variety amongst the pieces. There are some interesting high-waisted cuts, lots of mesh, and really pale colours. I normally hate mesh because it puts me in mind of gym shorts and sweat (I knowww, don't ask!) but if I had the body and the confidence, I'd be walking down the street in these sexy mesh pieces! Holy shiz. I think for the most part this collection is super sexy. There are a couple of pieces that I didn't like too much because my mind went to Jane Fonda's old workout clothes (high-cuts have that effect I suppose) and I even had a flashback to Olivia Newton John's "Lets get Physical." Those dreadful images aside, I think this swimwear collection is super hot. I am also really happy with how cool the photos are. I love the old-school feel. Here are my favourite pieces from Minimale Animale 2012.












Minimale Animale 2012 Collection

4 comments:

  1. lovely post. like the inspiration.
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of these swim pieces, they are gorgeous!

    And thank you so much! To be honest, I don't do anything to my hair at all really.. my secret is that I just hop out of bed with it that way and hardly brush it haha. Sorry that wasn't much help!!

    Analisa
    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool insp! thanks to share witu us!
    Visit my fashion blog and if you want we could follower each other!
    have a great Saturday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! xx