Sunday, March 18, 2012

Natalia Vodianova + Mario Testino

I dig these shots of Natalia Vodianova for American Vogue, March 2012. Mario Testino, the genius, shot Natalia in his home in Los Angeles, and man, it looks cool. I think she looks so quirky and unkempt, yet still has her girlish charm and heart-stopping beauty. All the different colours, textures and patterns in the clothing make for a bit of exciting chaos when put smack dab in the middle of the eccentric art work and interesting designs in Mario Testino's home. I have fun analyzing these shots and uncovering all the intricate details in the clothes and the overall surroundings. I'm not loving the mix of clothes (Carolina Herrera, Balenciaga, Dior, Alberta Ferretti, Donna Karan and Valentino), but I definitely appreciate the patterns and detail.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! xx