Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Adele + Vogue

I'm so thrilled to see Adele on the cover of Vogue. I love to see the not-so-typical Hollywood girls shining brightly on the covers of the biggest magazines in the world. She's not your classic beauty, but I find her incredibly attractive and so very intriguing. I can't tell you how much I adore her eye makeup in these photos. Gorgeous! Aside from the beautiful clothes, the fantastic hair and makeup (and well, let's face it, the photoshop), I love these images because there is some kind of sadness in them. Adele isn't giving off the vibe that she is at the top of her game. I get this quiet sadness and the feeling she is somehow lost when I look at her on these pages. There's something wonderfully tragic about her...and oh, that chin!







Adele in the March issue of Vogue. Photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! xx